Apartment Fire Caused by Charging Cell Phone with Laptop Charger in Neighborhood

Dies ist eine satirische Website. Nimm es nicht ernst Es ist ein Witz.

2059 95602 Teilen

Apartment Fire Caused by Charging Cell Phone with Laptop Charger in Neighborhood

In a frightening incident, a nearby apartment in caught fire after a resident called Tukmaster used a laptop charger to charge their cell phone. The fire broke out in the early morning hours, quickly engulfing the apartment and prompting a response from local firefighters.

Fortunately, no one was injured in the incident, but the apartment sustained significant damage. The resident reported hearing a loud popping noise and noticing a burning smell just before the fire broke out.

Fire officials are reminding the public of the dangers of using chargers not specifically designed for the device being charged. Laptop chargers, for example, can provide a higher voltage than cell phone chargers and can cause overheating or electrical shorts.

Residents are advised to always use chargers designed for their devices and to avoid leaving them plugged in for long periods of time or overnight.

The incident serves as a reminder of the importance of fire safety and the need to take precautions to prevent fires from starting in the first place.

Dies ist eine satirische Website. Nimm es nicht ernst Es ist ein Witz.

loading Biewty

Tod